- To help each student develop a deep connection to all aspects of College life with their peers
- To promote the development of supportive and meaningful relationships between students, parents, teachers, coaches and homeroom teachers
- To help students develop their sense of personal identity and character formation
- To enable each boy to engage and flourish within a comprehensive academic and co-curricular program.
Features of the Middle School
- Bespoke transition programs upon entry to Year 5 and Year 7 which supports students as they adjust and engage in all aspects of College life
- An experienced, professional and supportive staff team led by the Director of Students (5-8), the Director of Curriculum, Director of Learning and Innovation, Junior School Curriculum Coordinator and Junior School Diverse Learning Coordinator to nurture within the boys a culture of academic excellence
- Technology-rich classrooms with committed staff delivering inspiring, challenging and accessible learning for 21st century students
- Dedicated Makerspace/STEM room for boys in Years 5 and 6 to undertake the practical aspects of the Stage 3 Science and Technology course
- A professional team dedicated to the tracking of all students’ academic progress with the provision for intervention support where needs are identified
- Intervention literacy and numeracy programs for students who are identified as needing more support
- A dedicated Primary School Library, ‘Westcourt’ and a Secondary School Library, ‘McGlade Library’
- The Scientia Cafeteria serving breakfast, recess and lunch
- Residential and Camping Experiences in each year: Year 5 Orientation, Year 6 Canberra, Year 7 Camping.