The Strategic Plan 2022-2025, A Beacon for Boys’ Education, is the result of much reflection and consultation with our community, discerned through surveys, direct discussion and feedback over the course of 2021 with students, parents, Old Boys and staff. The Plan spells out what it means to be part of our College community and identifies our priorities until the end of 2025.
As a Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition our foundation rests on the four touchstones of:
- Liberating Education
- Gospel Spirituality
- Inclusive Community
- Justice and Solidarity
Our Mission and Vision for our students, the reason we come together as a community and what we are working together to achieve, springs from these foundations.
Inspired by the Gospel and Edmund Rice, our purpose is to educate resilient and spirited men who are challenged to serve. We are preparing faithful and inclusive men for a dynamic world.
Between 2022 and 2025, our objectives, implementation planning, success indicators, reporting and accountability frameworks will be built around the seven Key Focus Areas of:
- Staff Excellence – A school that attracts, develops, rewards and retains quality staff
- Wellbeing –Every student is well cared for, understood and responding to well defined expectations
- Learning – Every student will be helped to achieve his own academic excellence
- Opportunities – Intentional formation will include activities such as retreats, immersions, social justice activities, sport, outdoor education, oratory and the performing arts
- Global and Local Engagement – A strong, respectful and caring community is vital for the
wellbeing and formation of our boys
- Sustainable Development – The plant and facilities will shape the learning and formation that
occurs within them
- Governance – We are stewards of the College and are custodians for future generations.
The Strategic Plan expresses what the experience of being part of the College community requires of us. As such, it guides our decisions and practises so that everything we do is aligned to the Plan’s priorities and objectives.
2022-2025 STRATEGIC PLAN
Download the St Patrick’s College Strategic Plan here.
Please click on the links below to view St Patrick’s College, Strathfield Annual Reports