wearing the uniform with pride
At St Patrick’s College we expect our boys to be well-groomed and to wear the College uniform correctly. As College ambassadors, this not only displays a sense of pride and loyalty to our traditions but also encourages self-discipline and a feeling of belonging. For this reason, it is imperative that parents and students follow our uniform and grooming expectations which can be found on page 36-37 of the College Diary.
Please note that all uniform items MUST be purchased at the College’s Uniform Shop which is located underneath the Hodda building. Access via the driveway between the Hodda building and the Crichton building or via Francis Street.
Parents are advised to clearly mark all garments showing their son’s full name.
Uniform Shop – update
The College Uniform Shop is now offering appointments for fittings if required.
We strongly encourage online ordering (as detailed below) unless purchasing blazers, trousers, grey shorts and swimwear.
Parents/carers require an appointment if they wish to attend with their son/s.
Appointments can be made via the following link. Booking code: 5c3an
Students may attend the Uniform Shop during Recess or Lunch without an appointment.
COVID-19 procedures are as follows:
only one fully vaccinated parent/carer is permitted to accompany their son/s to fittings at all times and must wait outside the Uniform Shop
- parents/carers/students must Scan QR at the gate
- vaccination status will be checked on arrival
- please observe physical distancing of 1.5 metres
- students must wear a mask inside the Uniform Shop at all times
Students will NOT be able to try on any items of uniform after training due to Health & Hygiene Regulations.
If you would like to order any item of the College uniform for your son/s, please refer to the following:
- complete the Uniform Shop Order Form
- refer to Size Charts to assist with selecting the correct size
- for prices refer to Uniform Shop Brochure (including price list)
- email the completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the order is received:
- a member of the Uniform Shop will contact you to accept payment over the phone
- you can request assistance with sizing at this time, if required
- your son/s will be able to collect their items during school hours at Recess and Lunch on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.
In the interests of health and hygiene, swimwear must be tried on before purchase as there will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGE on this item.
Monday: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Thursday: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Friday: 8.00 AM – 2.00 PM
January 2022 Trading (**by appointment only)
Monday 17/1/22 8:30 AM – 2.30 PM
Tuesday 18/1/22 8:30 AM – 2.30 PM
Thursday 20/1/22 8:30 AM – 2.30 PM
Friday 21/1/22 8:30 AM – 2.30 PM
Monday 24/1/22 8:30 AM – 2.30 PM
Tuesday 25/1/22 8:30 AM – 2.30 PM
Thursday 27/1/22 8:30 AM – 2.30 PM
Friday 28/1/22 8:30 AM – 2.30 PM
**Appointments will open for bookings 3 January 2022
Uniform Shop Manager
St Patrick’s College
Private Mail Bag 1
Strathfield NSW 2035
Uniform Shop Manager – Mrs Teresa Briglia
Phone: (02) 8705 9240
Uniform Shop Location – click to enlarge