The College operates a full-time canteen that caters to all students in every year group and offers a wide range of foods and beverages for breakfast, recess, and lunch.
Students can purchase breakfast before school starting at 8:15 AM.
Students are encouraged to pre-order their lunches. All lunch pre-orders must be placed online using Flexischools before 8:00 AM, Monday to Friday. Parents should set up a Flexischools account online and pre-load the account with funds. Parents or students (at the discretion of parents) can then use the funds in their account to order and pay for lunch orders.
EFTPOS and cash are accepted for over-the-counter purchases. All pre-orders should be placed via Flexischools.
How to register and order through Flexischools
- Go to flexischools.com.au
- Click “Sign up”.
- Follow the prompts to create an account, including adding your son.
- Top-up your account using VISA, Mastercard, PayPal or by direct deposit. Flexischools will email you a reminder when your account is running low.
- To order, locate “St Patrick’s College, Strathfield” in the “Food” section.
Registration for a Flexischools account for new students will be available from January 2024. If you already have a Flexischools account at another school, you do not need to create a new account. Instead, you should add your son as a new student, selecting St Patrick’s College, Strathfield as the school.
For Flexischools support, you can contact them on:
- Phone: 1300 361 769 (available from 7:00 AM Monday to Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the Flexischools Help page.