Follow the instructions below to make sure your computer is set up and ready to work at the College.
The College uses Microsoft Office 365 for email and file storage.
See the links below for instructions on how to install Office 365 and how to change your password.
(You will need the email address, username and password that was sent to you)
- Installation instructions for Mac
- Installation instructions for Windows
- How to change your College password
For your computer to work at the College you must download and install a certificate to your computer.
- Certificate instructions for Mac
- Certificate instructions for Windows
It is important to keep your computer protected. The College IT Dept recommend the free Sophos Home anti-virus software for Mac and Windows.