Follow the instructions below to make sure your computer is set up and ready to work at the College.
You will need to:
- Install Office 365 onto your computer
- Change your password
- Install the College certificate
- Install anti-virus
The College uses Microsoft Office 365 for email and file storage.
See the links below for instructions on how to install Office 365 and how to change your password.
(You will need the email address, username and password that was sent to you)
- How to change your College password
- Office 365 Installation instructions for Mac
- Office 365 Installation instructions for Windows
For your computer to work on the College network you must download and install a certificate to your computer.
It is important to keep your computer protected and so it is essential to have anti-virus software installed to be ready for the BYOD program. The College IT Dept recommend the free Sophos Home anti-virus software for Mac and Windows.
- Sophos Home (Free)