In compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 as amended in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000
- The Community Liaison Office may collect personal information about members of the College community, both past and present, from time to time. The primary purpose of collecting this information is to enable the College to inform this community of its activities and to keep those who are past members of the College community informed about other old boys, staff and friends of the College.
- This information is collected to enable old boys to maintain their association with the College and with other old boys, friends and associates of the College. This information may be given, where relevant and appropriate, to bona fide old boys who are arranging reunions and gatherings of St Patrick’s College community members at various times. If you do not agree to this, please advise the Community Liaison Office now.
- From time to time the College may engage in fundraising activities. The information received from you may be used to make an appeal to you. It may also be used by the College to assist in its own related fundraising ventures and in the broader mission of the Christian Brothers. If you do not agree to this, please advise the Community Liaison Office now.
- The College may publish details about you in printed, photographic and electronic form in: the College community publication – Lucerna; the College newsletter – Especean; the College annual – Lumen; and on the school’s web site. If you do not agree to this, please advise the Community Liaison Office now.
- You may seek access to personal information collected about you by contacting the Community Liaison Office at the College.
- If you provide personal information to the College about other people, you are encouraged to inform them of the provisions of this Notice.
- Material that records the College’s history and information about members of the community may be stored in the Archives of the College. Some of this information is also retained for maintaining records for statutory and legal purposes.